How we walk our talk
We do our part as citizens of the world, putting intense effort into managing our own impacts on people and the planet. For us, sustainability is an urgent responsibility and an inspiring opportunity.
Our planet and partners
- Committed to reduce our own carbon emissions 25% by 2017
- Reused 30.5 million cubic meters (8.06 billion gallons) of effluent at 104 wastewater facilities
- Initiated the Natural Capital Business Hub with 40+ companies, The Nature Conservancy and the Corporate Eco Forum
Our people and communities
- Engaged 300+ children worldwide in STEM education programs
- Involved our employees in charitable infrastructure projects in 25 countries
- Added two new employee diversity organizations, bringing the total to 8 groups
- Pledged our leadership, commitment and accountability for making our Sustainability and Social Responsibility Policy a reality at CH2M.
Working on 200+ green infrastructure projects worldwide
Held first-ever diversity summit with 140 employees from 12 countries and 8 employee network groups
People Passionate about sustainability
Related News and projects
Innovative projects and visionary partners
Working with our clients and partners, we’re always searching for new and creative ways to meet our world’s growing needs for food, water, energy and more without exhausting or destroying the natural resources on which we all depend.
Anacostia Waterfront Initiative
Revitalizing river waterfront and urban neighborhoods in a nation’s capital to create a hub of economic development while reconnecting neighborhoods and showcasing their historic and cultural identity. Read more.