Executive Vice President of Growth & Sales
As executive vice president for Growth & Sales, Lisa Glatch leads CH2M’s business growth efforts including strategic planning, client account management, strategic growth initiatives, business development processes and tools, branding and marketing and government affairs.
Lisa is an industry veteran with more than 32 years of experience in professional services across a wide range of industries spanning North America, South America, Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Prior to joining CH2M, Lisa served as senior vice president of global sales for Jacobs based in Pasadena, California. She spent 24 years with Fluor in a series of roles with increasing responsibility, including process engineering, project management, functional management, client account management and business group management, with profit and loss responsibility for Fluor's Telecommunications, U.S. Government, and Energy & Chemicals units. In the wake of 9/11, she served as a loaned executive to the U.S. Department of Transportation and received the Medal of Honor for her work.
Lisa started her career as a process engineer with Chevron in San Francisco.
Lisa holds a bachelor of science degree with honors in chemical engineering from the University of Colorado at Boulder (1984). She completed the International Management Program at the Thunderbird School of Global Management (1994) and the Advanced Management Program at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania (1999). Honing her governance skills, Lisa participated in the Stanford Graduate School of Business Directors’ Consortium (2016).
- Vice Chair & Member, University of Colorado Boulder Engineering Advisory Committee (2009-2017)
- Founding Member, United Way of Orange County Women’s Philanthropy Fund
- Chair & Member, Fluor Executive Leadership Development Forum (2001-2007)
- Executive leader, Fluor Foundation Charitable Contributions Program (2005-2007)
- Executive leader, Fluor Strategic College Relations Program (2005-2007)
- Executive leader, Fluor Project Management Development Forum (2007-2010)