Supplier diversity and small business program
We are committed to providing subcontracting opportunities for small businesses, including small, disadvantaged, veteran-, women-, and minority-owned and historically underused business zone enterprises.
Prospective providers of goods or services to CH2M can register on the Ariba Network.
We also uses the following databases to locate companies for our subcontracting needs:
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- U.S. Small Business Administration's Dynamic Small Business Search (DSBS)
The SAM and DSBS are free and are the main sourcing databases used by all federal agencies and their contractors. These two databases are employed to source non-federal projects as well.
We recommend that your firm's profile in any database be up to date at all times with as much information as possible. As we identify opportunities that parallel your firm's capabilities or supplies, a solicitation may be sent to you requesting a proposal submittal.
We have a policy that is re-affirmed annually by our management to provide subcontracting opportunities to diverse and small businesses.
It is CH2M's intention to aggressively pursue, wherever practical, subcontracting opportunities with small, disadvantaged, minority, veteran-owned, and women-owned enterprises in the performance of commercial, industrial, and municipal contracts.
In the performance of our contracts, it is our policy that the following enterprises shall have the maximum practical opportunity to participate in subcontracts:
- Veteran owned
- Service disabled veteran owned
- Historically underutilized business zone
- Owned and controlled by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals
- Woman owned
- Hispanic Serving Institutions
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities/Minority Institutions
- Tribal Colleges and Universities
Possible support activities
- Providing adequate bid time
- Providing advice and counseling regarding specifications
- Participating in community outreach events
- Advertising in special-interest or ethnic publications
- Providing procurement assistance
- Providing technical assistance
- Providing favorable/flexible payment terms
Learn more about the Federal Government's Small Business Program at SBA.gov.