In 2015, we worked with...
...5,000 clients from more than 50 countries...
...to positively impact more than 10,000 communities...
...and produced USD$5.4 billion in revenue.
But at CH2M, it's the impact we can achieve that we're most proud of:
- 24,000: The approximate number of employee livelihoods we impacted
- USD$440 million: The amount of revenue we redistributed to local minority, women and veteran-owned small businesses
- USD$1 million: the amount of money CH2M Foundation gives annually to STEM education and helping build sustainable communities
- 53% better: Our global safety performance compared to the U.S. industry average
- 8: Global employee network groups that promote diversity, equality, inclusion and career development for our people
- 8: The number of years in a row we have been recognized as one of the Ethisphere Institute's World’s Most Ethical Companies
Ownership at CH2M means being an owner of the company, but it also means owning the responsibility for decisions and outcomes.
Ensuring successful execution and delivery of our client projects worldwide and the proper CH2M spend management of our indirect supply chain