CH2M is hiring right now across practice disciplines and client sectors around the world!
CH2M technical leaders to present at Society of American Military Engineers - Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo
Industry-leading technical experts from CH2M are moderating and speaking on a range of topics on May 23-25, 2017, in Columbus, Ohio.
Industry-leading technical experts from CH2M are moderating sessions and speaking on a range of topics at the Society of American Military Engineers, Joint Engineer Training Conference & Expo.
The company’s lead engineers, technologists and project managers will share their knowledge and expertise in the areas of energy and sustainability; national security, resilience and mission assurance; environmental regulations; and military engineering in a deployed location. CH2M’s moderating and speaking sessions include:
- Applying Corporate Design Trends to ISR Facilities: Kristine Hargreaves, RA
- Best Practices for Building Resilient Supply Chains: Jessica Wollmuth, P.E.
- Beyond Theory, Learning from Real-world Microgrid Projects: Frank Miyagawa, P.E.
- Fence to Fence Programmatic Successes: Melissa Cary, PMP
- Deployment Engineering: Maj. Gen. Tim Byers, F.SAME
- Navigating the New Hazardous Waste Rules: Jessica Wollmuth, P.E.
- Professional Registration, Simplified: Col. John Mogge
- Where's the Beef? Food Waste Lowers Energy: Maj. Gen. Tim Byers, F.SAME
CH2M is a proud sponsor of the annual training conference and exposition which brings together uniformed service members, government civilians, private sector engineers and members of academia. SAME offers professional and personal development, networking and community involvement to individuals of all ages committed to addressing and resolving issues that enhance national security.
Download the full roster of CH2M moderators/speakers and their thought leadership topics by date and time.