While we love what we do, we are always humbled when others recognize excellence in the way we do things to. Here is some of the recognition we have received recently.
- CH2M received 2015 Stockholm Industry Water Award
- World’s Most Ethical Companies: 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, Ethisphere Institute.
- Verdantix names CH2M a leader in U.S. Environmental Services Market (2012)
- Verdantix names CH2M a leader in sustainable engineering (2010)
- Verdantix names CH2M a leader in climate change consulting (2009)
- CH2M receives Global Water Award for Water Company of the Year (2012)
- Catalyst Award: in 2009, CH2M became the first firm in the heavily male-dominated engineering and construction industry to receive the prestigious Catalyst Award for our commitment to recruit, develop, and advance women in the workplace.
- FORTUNE 500: Debuted on this list of largest companies at 436 in 2009, up from 520 in 2008.
Candidate experience awards
- For three years running, CH2M is proud to be recognized as a leader in candidate experience by the CandE Award (2014, 2013, and 2012). The award honors those companies who show exemplary candidate experience through all phases of the recruiting and hiring process as perceived by their candidates.
- Universum IDEAL™ Employer 2015, 2014 & 2013: CH2M ranked in the top 100 of the Universum IDEAL™ Employers, based on a survey of nearly a million undergraduate students, which revealed which employers have the most effective employer brand.
- LinkedIn’s Global 100 InDemand: For the third consecutive year, we're honored to have made LinkedIn's Global 100 InDemand 2014 list of the world's most attractive companies for careers.
Best places to work
- "50 Best Companies to Work for in America" — 2015, Business Insider
- “Top Engineering Internship Program” — 2015, Vault
- “Top 300 Graduate Employers” — 2014/2015, The Guardian UK 300
- “The World’s Greatest Internships” — 2014, InternX
- Women Leaders in Transportation Design & Construction Awards, Glass Hammer Award — 2014, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA)
- "NSBE 50" — 2014,2013,2012, National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Top Supporters of HBCUs — 2014, Career Communications Group, Inc.
- Outstanding Employer of the Year — 2014, Tennessee Society of Professional Engineers (TSPE)
- WTS Employer of the Year — 2014, WTS (Women's Transportation Seminar) International
- SAME J.W. Morris Sustaining Member Award — 2013, Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Alberta's Top 60 Employers - 2013, eluta.ca
- Select 50 Diversity Employers of Choice — 2011, 2010, BestJobsUSA
- Best College Recruting Program — 2010, onrec - RecruitingBlogs
- The Listing of Top 100 Employers of the Class of 2010—2010, Black Collegian
- Utah's Best Companies to Work For — 2010, Utah Business
- Top 50 "Best Companies to Work For in Australia" — 2009, BRW
- Greater Toronto's Top Employers — 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, Toronto Star
- Canada's Top 100 Employers — 2010, 2009 — Canada
- Top Employers for Canadians Over 40 — 2010
- Financial Post's Ten Best Companies to Work For — 2010, 2009, National Post — Canada
- Best Employers for New Canadians — 2012, 2011
- Employees’ Choice Award — 2008, Ottawa HR (Magazine)
- Apertura's Best Companies to Work For in Argentina — 2009, Apertura Magazine
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon — 2012, Oregon Business
- 100 Best Green Companies — 2012, Oregon Business
- Best Employers Study in Poland — 2009, Hewitt Associates
- Best Immigrant Employer Award — 2008, Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council (TRIEC)
- Premios Ciudadanía Empresaria (Corporate Citizenship Awards), AmCham Argentina
In 2009, CH2M participated for the first time in Premios Ciudadanía Empresaria (Corporate Citizenship Awards), a sustainability award organized by AmCham Argentina (American Chamber of Commerce in Argentina). CH2M participated in Large Companies category of Sustainable Management Company and was ranked 14th on the list alongside companies such as Toyota, Dow, Shell and Coca-Cola.
- Australian Business Excellence Awards - Quality Management — 2009, SAI Global
- MicroSkills Corporate Spirit Award, Canada — 2008
Community MicroSkills Development Centre announced CH2M in Canada as the recipient of the 2008 Corporate Spirit Award. This award was created to honour companies for their support of innovative community programs for immigrants, visible minorities and low-income women.