The hiring process at CH2M
- Searching for a role online is easy. Enter keywords and/or a location and click ‘Search Jobs’.
- Once your search results appear, you can see a full job description by clicking on the job title. To apply, click the orange “Apply now” button.
- The first time you apply, you will be asked to create a user name and password on our Applicant Tracking System.
- You can save your profile and log in with these details later, if you need to.
- Upload you CV, and answer the application questions and any assessments.
- Once we receive your application, it will be reviewed by a member of our recruitment team who will look for a fit to the role based on your skills and experience.
- If the application seems like a good fit, we will invite you to a telephone interview with a recruiter. We will normally follow up within two weeks depending on the role.
- If you’re not selected, we will let you know via email. We’ll also keep your information on file. Exciting, interesting positions open up all the time at CH2M, and who knows – you might just be the ideal candidate for a different job!
- Let’s chat! At this stage, we’re eager to get to know a bit about you, and tell you more about CH2M. Phone screenings are up to 30 minutes, and focus on culture and role fit. We also want to answer questions you have about CH2M and the opportunity.
#4Hiring manager review
- From here, the recruiter will share application with the hiring manager for them to consider you for the next stage interview.
- If the hiring manager would like to move forward, we will call you to arrange an interview. We also have a travel department that can work with you to schedule travel, if needed.
- If you are applying from the U.S. - You will also be asked to complete a formal application and submit references to be checked by ‘SkillSurvey’ before the interview.
- If we think we’re a good match for you and you’re a good match for us, we will contact you as soon as a decision has been made to let you know the good news. We may need a few more days to work out the legal details and to get your offer package approved.
- If you are not the selected candidate, we will call to let you know and offer feedback.
#7Pre-employment screenings (U.S. only)
- You will be asked to sign a background check consent form and a background check will be conducted by Sterling.
- Depending on your position, you may be asked to complete a drug screen.
- If you have passed all of the pre-employment screenings, an Onboarding Coordinator will be in touch to coordinate your first day. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our team!